William J. SchultzSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 60 West Broad Street, Suite 300
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Bill joined CAPTRUST from McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2019. He serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to CAPTRUST, Bill was a senior advisor and managing director of McQueen, Ball & Associates, where he was charged with working directly with clients in all areas of wealth management. Before joining McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2001, he served as chief investment officer for fixed income at Carroll & Company Management.
Bill is a cum laude graduate of Boston College, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics. He also earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from Boston University
- Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Summit, NJ
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- 1984 | Jaws
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My wife Lisa, Joe Namath, and Benjamin Franklin
- Words to Live By:
- It is what it is.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Loyalty, perseverance, compassion.