Todd Fungard, CFA®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 60 West Broad Street, Suite 300
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Todd joined CAPTRUST from McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2019. He serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to McQueen, Ball & Associates Todd served as a research analyst for Zeke Capital Advisors. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from La Salle University and is a CFA charterholder
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from La Salle University
- Lehigh Valley Business JournalForty Under 40, 2016
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Philadelphia
- Bethlehem, PA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Nudge by Richard Thaler | The Matrix
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Warren Buffett, Michael Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld
- Words to Live By:
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Perseverance, honesty, thoughtfulness.