Terrence M. Fettig, CFASenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 333 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Terrence joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor responsible for fixed income investments. Prior to joining the firm, Terrence was the senior portfolio manager at Windsor Financial group LLC, and he has worked in the industry since 1979.
- Bachelor degree from Illinois Benedictine College
- Master's degree in business administration from the University of Notre Dame.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Fargo, ND
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Any Alan Furst Historical Novel | Hatari
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Pope, George Washington, and Leonardo Di Vinci
- Words to Live By:
- Try to do the best in everything you do. Strive for excellence, which is a journey.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, humility, and competence