T. Grey Kennedy, CHSA®, AIF®Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Grey joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Grey was director of fiduciary services and lead advisor for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He has been in the industry for more than 20 years. Grey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business and marketing from the University of Colorado at Boulder and holds the Certified Health Savings Adviser (CHSA®) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designations.
Grey resides in Bay Village, OH with his wife Cindy and their three children. When he is not with a client, he enjoys time with family, traveling, playing golf, and riding his motorcycle.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business and marketing from the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Certified Health Savings Adviser (CHSA®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Denver, CO
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Into Thin Air | Remember the Titans
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My dad, Bobby Knight, and John Elway
- Words to Live By:
- Keep on keeping on.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Humility, intellect, and humor