Nathan Bopp, CFP®, RICP®Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Nathan joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. Nathan specializes in delivering targeted retirement, college, estate, insurance, and tax planning solutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nathan was a principal and senior advisor with Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Retirement Income Certified Professional® certifications. He has worked in the industry since 2000.
When he’s not at work you can find Nathan golfing, spending time with family, and taking his five kids to extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and economics from Ohio University
- Master of Business Administration degree from Kent State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®)
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Former treasurer, North Canton Jaycees
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Millionaire Next Door | Braveheart
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- The Pope, Warren Buffett, and Jeff Bezos
- Words to Live By:
- Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible - Saint Francis of Assisi
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and down to earth