Michael J. Peters CFP®, CPAVice President, Financial Advisor
- 60 West Broad Street, Suite 300
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Mike joined CAPTRUST from McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2019. He serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Mike served as director of financial planning at McQueen, Ball & Associates where he was responsible for trust and estate management, tax reviews, and comprehensive financial planning. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance from DeSales University. Mike is also a certified public accountant and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance from DeSales University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lehigh Valley, PA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Tipping Point | National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jesus, Albert Einstein, and Richard Branson
- Words to Live By:
- "Imagination is everything, it is the preview of life's coming attractions" - Albert Einstein
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, integrity, and humility.