Mark Muntean, CFA, CFP®, AIF®Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Mark joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark was a lead advisor and director of investments for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. In addition to his role as a lead advisor, he served as chairman of the firm’s investment committee.
Mark graduated summa cum laude from Walsh University where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance. Mark is a Chartered Financial Analystcharter holder, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, and has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
When he’s not with a client, you can find Mark volunteering at his church, exercising, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in finance from Walsh University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Member, Cleveland CFA Society
- Canton, OH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Bible
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jesus, Einstein, and Donald Trump
- Words to Live By:
- "Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.“ - Henry Ford
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Strength of character, intelligence, and kindness