Mario C. Giganti, CPA, CFP®, CEPA, AIFA®Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Mario joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to entrepreneurs, corporate executives and medical professionals.
Prior to joining the firm, Mario was president and senior advisor for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Walsh University and holds several industry designations including certified public accountant, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® (AIFA®). Mario has been in the industry since 1994.
When he is not with a client, you can find Mario staying active, coaching soccer, and watching his sons play sports.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from Walsh University
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst®
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Fi360
- Member, Walsh University, Planned Giving Committee
- Member, Walsh University, Deville School of Business Board
- North Ridgeville, OH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Spandau Phoenix | Iron Man
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Stephen Covey, Tony Robbins, and Benjamin Franklin
- Words to Live By:
- If you are not growing, your're dying
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Leadership, dedication, and excellence