Marilyn SchajaVice President, Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Marilyn became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group joined CAPTRUST. She serves as a vice president, financial advisor, and has been involved in the financial industry since 1983. She is experienced in providing trusted, highly skilled, fee-based, client-focused wealth management, investment advisory, and financial planning services, and has a history of maintaining client relationships over the long term and getting to know clients in depth.
Prior to joining FCE Group in 2012, she was a senior vice president at the Permal Group, a fund of funds advisor. Marilyn also spent ten years at Ivy Asset Management as a director of client development, and 17 years at Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jenrette where she was a senior vice president.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the State University of New York at Binghamton
- Master of Business Administration degree in finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors and the Chairman of the Finance Committee of the Fairways Community
- Manhasset, New York
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeat | Lion
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My dad, Katie Couric, and Jimmy Fallon
- Words to Live By:
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, compassion, and strong moral compass