Marcus P. Borel, CFP®Financial Advisor
- 925 Main Street, Suite 200
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Marcus joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a financial advisor, responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, Marcus was a portfolio manager, providing wealth and investment management services at Davidson & Garrard, and he has worked in the industry since 2014.
- Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, in business with a concentration in management from Virginia Tech
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Lynchburg, VA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Poor Charlie's Almanack | No Country for Old Men
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Warren Buffett, John Wooden, and Lou Holtz
- Words to Live By:
- Life basically comes down to three things. Be true to your friends and family, do the best job at work you can, and try to have a little fun along the way.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, humility, and a sense of humor