Kevin J. Sims, CRPCVice President, Financial Advisor
- 8031 M-15
Clarkston, MI 48348
Kevin joined CAPTRUST in 2013 as vice president, financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, Kevin served as a financial advisor at VALIC, working with over 1,200 clients within 13 school districts across mid-Michigan and has worked in the industry since 1990.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Saginaw, MI
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Alone In the Wilderness and The Godfather
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My Grandmother Lucille “Minne”, Hunter S. Thompson, and my wife
- Words to Live By:
- Everything we do is a habit. Make it a good one.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Sincerity, honesty, and integrity