Jerry B. McQueen, CFP®Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 60 West Broad Street, Suite 300
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Jerry joined CAPTRUST from McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2019. He serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Jerry founded McQueen, Ball & Associates in 1981, where he was president and senior managing director for more than 30 years. In this role, Jerry worked directly with clients in all areas of financial and investment strategy, specializing in holistic tax, retirement, and estate planning. Prior to founding McQueen, Ball & Associates Jerry was a certified public accountant at Arthur Young & Company in New York.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Boston University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College. Jerry holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. When he is not with a client you can find him enjoying opera, playing golf, or spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Boston University
- Master of Business Administration degree from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle | any Comedy
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My sons and wife.
- Words to Live By:
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Creativity, imagination, and integrity.