Evan Melcher, AIF®, ARPC, CIMA®, CPFAVice President, Financial Advisor
- 115 Perimeter Center Place, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30346
Evan became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 from FiduciaryVest He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing holistic, independent retirement plan advisory services to fiduciaries at some of the nations most distinguished corporations.
Evan has been an institutional investment professional for over 18 years, most recently as a partner and investment advisor for FiduciaryVest. Evan holds credentials as an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), an Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant (ARPC), a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®), and as a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA).
In his spare time, Evan likes to travel with his family, ride horses, and be outdoors.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from Furman University
- Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in finance from Rollins College
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant (ARPC)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Board member, Pension Education Council of Atlanta
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers, 2018
- Co-author of "Addressing America's Pension Crisis", Journal of Pension Benefits, Volume 25, Number 4, 2018
- Co-author of "The Age of (401(k) Fee) Enlightenment", Journal of Pension Benefits, Volume 26, Number 2, 2019
- Augusta, GA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Unbroken | Rudy
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Abraham Lincoln, and Brene Brown
- Words to Live By:
- Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Authenticity, perseverance, and compassionate