Elaine PhillipsFinancial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Elaine joined CAPTRUST in April 2019 as a financial advisor within the Lake Success team. She is responsible for providing investment advisory services to institutional clients, including fiduciaries of retirement plans for volunteer fire fighters, foundations, and endowments. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, she was a member of the New York State Senate and served as chair to the Senate Internal Governance and Ethics Committee, the Senate Banking Committee, and the Senate Infrastructure and Capital Investment Committee. Elaine has held executive-level positions with Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan in addition to serving as mayor for the Village of Flower Hill in Nassau County, Long Island.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science with a concentration in Latin America from the Pennsylvania State University
- Masters of Business Administration in finance from the Pennsylvania State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Manhasset, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Harry's Trees | Wizard of Oz
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My deceased mom and dad, Peggy Noonan, and Grand Master Hwang Kee
- Words to Live By:
- It is already done, sir.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, humility, and hard working