David GoldbergerFinancial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
David became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group joined CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor and is responsible for assisting advisors with their clients’ financial planning and investments needs.
Prior to joining the firm, David served as a financial representative at AXA Advisors where he assisted clients with their financial planning. He has worked in the industry since 2017. He also worked in re-engineering and expense management at Morgan Stanley. David’s unique approach focuses on the belief that all clients deserve to achieve their personal and financial dreams. When he is not at the office, David enjoys playing golf.
- Bachelor of Science in business administration in finance with a concentration in financial economics from American University
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in investment management from Pace University Lubin School of Business
- Port Washington, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- A People's History of the United States | Groundhog's Day
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Paul McCartney, Jeff Bezos, and Thomas Jefferson
- Words to Live By:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Genuine, honest, and loyal