Dave Fernandez, CFP®, CFA®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 2010 Crow Canyon Pl, Suite 210
San Ramon, CA, CA 94583
Dave became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 when Watermark Asset Management joined CAPTRUST. He serves as a vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families. Dave offers expertise in financial matters, objectivity in evaluating investment opportunities, and the time commitment necessary to oversee a complex and quickly changing investment environment.
He joined Watermark Asset Management in 2016 as a portfolio manager working in the investment management group. Prior to Watermark, Dave worked in the securities lending groups for BlackRock and Wells Fargo. When he is not at work, Dave enjoys hiking, brewing his own beer, and coaching his kids’ soccer teams.
- Bachelor of Science in in financial management from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Society of San Francisco
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Lake Forest, CA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Red Storm Rising | Shawshank Redemption, and Dead Poets Society
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Albert Einstein, Warren Buffet, and Mike Scioscia
- Words to Live By:
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, compassion, and sense of humor.