Daniel R. Harsh, CFP®, AIF®Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Daniel joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was a lead advisor and financial planning analyst for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He graduated magna cum laude from Walsh University. There, he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting and finance and enjoyed being a member of the Walsh University track and field team, where he was a national qualifier. Daniel holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designations.
When not with a client, you can find Daniel spending time with his eight children and coaching his daughter’s track team.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting and finance from Walsh University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, March of Dimes
- North Canton, OH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Power of Positive Thinking | The Dark Knight
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jesus, my wife, and Kobe Bryant
- Words to Live By:
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Determination, honesty, and compassionate