Daniel EschSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 333 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Dan joined CAPTRUST in 2014 as senior vice president, financial advisor with the firm’s merger with DCAdvisors, and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to the merger, Dan served as managing director of DCAdvisors where he oversaw all consulting efforts of the firm. Previous to his founding of DCAdvisors, Dan served as vice president and member of the board of directors for Wyatt Asset Services, and also as an institutional trust officer with Chicago Title and Trust Company. He is frequently quoted in industry publications, including Institutional Investor, Pensions & Investments, and PLANSPONSOR magazine, and has served in the industry since 1985.
- University of Iowa
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2018 Barron's Top 50 Institutional Consultants
- Dyersville, IA
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Any Malcom Gladwell book and It's a Wonderful Life
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Jesus Christ, Steve Jobs, and Ronald Reagan
- Words to Live By:
- When you point your finger, there are three pointing back at you.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, loyalty, accountability