Claude Molosiu, CFAVice President, Financial Advisor
- 3 Dakota Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042
Claude became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when FCE Group merged with CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management advisory services. Claude is experienced in providing trusted, highly skilled, fee-based, client-focused wealth management, investment advisory, and financial planning services, and has a history of maintaining client relationships over the long term and getting to know clients in depth.
Claude joined FCE Group in July 2011 as a managing director heading up the financial planning team. Prior to joining FCE Group, Claude spent eight years at Citigroup Global Wealth Management as equity and fixed income portfolio manager, overseeing more than $100 million in client assets. From 2001 through 2003, he served as a consultant for Winston Resources. Claude has over fifteen years of investment experience serving high-net worth clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from CUNY College of Staten Island
- Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the University of Tirana
- Master of Business Administration in finance from the Zicklin School of Business
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Member of the Chartered Financial Analyst® Institute
- New York, NY
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka | The Shawshank Redemption
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Warren Buffett, Stanley Kubrick, and Angela Merkel
- Words to Live By:
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Creativity, generosity, and loyalty