Christopher Zavecz, CFP®Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 60 West Broad Street, Suite 300
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Chris joined CAPTRUST from McQueen, Ball & Associates in 2019. He serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to serving as a senior client service associate for McQueen, Ball & Associates, Chris was a senior financial planner with RKL Wealth Management for nearly 15 years. He has been in the industry since 1996 and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. When not with a client, Chris likes to hike, play chess, and spend time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics from Pennsylvania State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association
- Former member, Berks County Estate Planning Council
- Board member, Berks Arts Council
- Summit, NJ
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- 1984 | Jaws
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My wife Lisa, Joe Namath, and Benjamin Franklin
- Words to Live By:
- It is what it is.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Loyalty, perseverance, compassion.