Chad DayFinancial Advisor
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Chad joined CAPTRUST in 2012 as a financial advisor relationship manager and is responsible for providing private wealth advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. Prior to joining the firm, Chad served as a intern at CAPTRUST and has worked in the industry since 2012.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with a concentration in finance/entrepreneurship from North Carolina State University.
- Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in capital markets and investments from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House
- Raleigh, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Killing Lincoln | Toy Story
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- Tiger Woods, Steve Jobs, and George S. Patton
- Words to Live By:
- John 3:30 "He must become greater, I must become less"
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Integrity, humbleness, and desire to learn