Amanda K. Bernier, CFP®, AIF®Financial Advisor
- 1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685
Amanda joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. She serves as a financial advisorand is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to successful families and those nearing retirement. Amanda prepares her clients with easy-to-follow approaches to investment management, tax planning, Social Security analysis, Medicare advice, and retirement income replacement planning.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda was a financial advisor with Cornerstone Capital Advisors. She has worked in the industry since 2008. She holds both the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designations.
Amanda currently resides in Green with her husband, Paul, and their two westies, Gretchen and Bronson. She is an active member of the community and enjoys philanthropic work as a member of the Junior Women’s Civic Club of Akron.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and business economics from Ohio University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Member, Junior Women’s Civic Club of Akron
- Newcomerstown, OH
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Thew Power of Positive Thinking | Interview with a Vampire
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My dad, husband, and Taylor Swift
- Words to Live By:
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. Once is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live. - Dalai Lama
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Sense of humor, integrity, and humble intelligence