Wilson S. Hoyle, IIIManaging Director, Head of the Advisor Group
- 4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
As managing director and head of the advisor group, Wilson oversees the firm's business development and practice management initiatives, ensuring the effective delivery of valuable assistance to each of our financial advisors. He is also an integral part of the firm's provider relations, marketing, and recruiting and acquisition efforts. He serves as a member of the Executive Committee and was elected to the CAPTRUST Board of Directors in 2009. In 1995, Wilson founded the firm's professional athlete division, which has since gained national recognition for its exclusive focus on the unique financial needs of professional athletes and entertainment figures.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Wake Forest University
- CAPTRUST Board of Directors
- Board Member, CAPTRUST Community Foundation
- Henderson, NC
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- Toughness by Jay Bilas
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My wife and kids with my deceased grandparents
- Words to Live By:
- Never say what If. Make every effort to avoid having to say What If!
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Passion, a good sense of humor, and humility