Scott BruinDirector, Wealth Services
- 400 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Scott joined CapTrust Advisors in Tampa in 2012. He became part of CAPTRUST in 2017 when CapTrust Advisors merged with CAPTRUST. Scott is director of wealth services responsible for growth and development of CAPTRUST's wealth management business. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Scott worked as a regional director at Wells Fargo and spent more than 25 years as a financial advisor, branch manager, and director of wealth planning services at Smith Barney (now Morgan Stanley). He has worked in the industry since 1985.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in geography with a concentration in environmental studies from Stetson University
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Favorite Book or Movie:
- The Goal | The Endless Summer
- Ideal Dinner Guest:
- My mom, dad, grandparents, my wife, son's daughter, and grand daughter, and any or all of my 5 mentors
- Words to Live By:
- In a calm sea every person is a pilot. Strength is proven in adversity.
- Qualities I Admire in People:
- Honesty, trustworthy, and lack of pretense